Meet Allie.

Allie Mason Hoffberg is the founder of The Health Mason, a
website aimed at empowering women to live healthier, more nutritious, and well-balanced lives. Allie is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, blogger, and recipe developer, who believes that eating "clean" doesn't need to be difficult or depriving. It is all about balance. Her passion for health and wellness fuels her drive to find simple solutions to eating well, and live a life based on holistic foundations.

Sprouts: New Ellicott City Store Opening!

Sprouts: New Ellicott City Store Opening!

This post is part of a sponsored collaboration with Sprouts.

Hi friends!! I am so excited to partner with Sprouts for this series of posts!

As you all know by now, I am a big advocate for buying whole, organic, clean foods (whenever possible). Which is why I was THRILLED to hear about the Sprouts Ellicott City store opening! The health food scene is finally growing in Maryland! Music to my ears! I was always so envious of my friends who live in California, but now we'll have a Sprouts of our own nearby! 

Unfamiliar with Sprouts? Well you've come to the right place! Sprouts is a healthy grocery store offering fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices! I think a lot of people are turned off by "health food" because they think it's expensive, or won't fit within their budget. And trust me, I totally get that. Sprouts is different! They offer a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, meat and seafood, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers' growing interest in health and wellness. Sprouts stores contain around 18,000 products, 90% of which are natural or organic. The other 10% of products cater to the more mainstream consumer who may be just beginning to explore healthy eating options. Literally the perfect grocery store for everyone if you ask me! 

If you don't live near MD, have no fear! Sprouts currently has stores in 15 states and will continue its expansion by opening stores in Maryland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Washington in 2018. Ellicott City is the first Sprouts location in Maryland! You all know I go out of my way to go to my favorite health food spots, so this new store is going to be high on my list! 

I am beyond excited for the Ellicott City location opening on March 14th! You know I am going to be there ogling over all of the fun, healthy products available! Seriously, I am already planning on spending at LEAST an hour wandering every aisle of this store. This is my absolute heaven. Dorky, I know, but my love for health food stores knows no bounds! Who's with me?!

Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer to the March 14th opening!! Follow Sprouts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!! 

 

 

This post was sponsored by Sprouts.

Ways to Save at Sprouts!

Ways to Save at Sprouts!

My Health Coaching Program Experience [IIN]

My Health Coaching Program Experience [IIN]