Lemony White Bean Dip
Hello friends! Hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to quickly share this recipe since you all responded so well to it when I shared it on my Instagram a few weeks ago. I whipped this up on a whim when I was in the mood for something other than hummus. It is a great protein-filled alternative to hummus and can be served cool or warm)
- 1 can organic white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice from 1 lemon, zest from 1/2 the lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Drain and rinse white beans until water runs clear.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth consistency is achieved. You may need to scrape down the sides every few minutes.
- Garnish with more lemon zest and paprika.