Adaptogenic Hot Chocolate
Love how your adaptogens make you feel, but don't love the taste? I got you! This recipe was created on a whim, when I was craving sweet chocolate, but also wanted to keep it healthy! This recipe calls for Sun Potion adaptogens, which by no means are required to have it be delicious. If you don't have adaptogens of any kind, just ignore that portion of the recipe. It'll still be delicious hot chocolate!! However, if you do have a wide array of Sun Potion adaptogens like me, THROW THEM IN THERE! Need some help navigating where to begin with adaptogens? I've linked my favorite products HERE.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Ghee (or regular ghee/butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Vanilla Peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon Cordyceps
- 1/4 teaspoon Ashwagandha
- 1/4 teaspoon Chaga
- Dash of salt
- Stevia (optional, for additional sweetness)
- Boil a pot of hot water
- Throw all ingredients into a blender, blend on high for 1 minute.