Berry-Cauliflower Nut Butter Smoothie
You may be reading the title of this post and thinking, CAULIFLOWER SMOOTHIE!? I know, I was hesitant too at first. But, trust me when I say you cannot taste the frozen cauliflower in this smoothie. This is my own take on Minimalist Baker's recipe, and it is DELICIOUS! Definitely give this smoothie a try!
- 1/2 c frozen blueberries and blackberries
- 1 handful frozen cauliflower (6-7 florets)
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter of choice
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Toppings of your choice
Prep: Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend until smooth.